How to Install TDO, Version 11 Best PracticesEstimated Reading Time: 1 Minutes
How to Install TDO, Version 11 Best Practices
- Workstation should have Windows UNC set to low or turned off
- Domain Users needs to be a member of local administrators
- Browse to the TDO map network drive. Find folder “TDO Builds” and run the installer.
- When running the installer, select “All defaults” and for the install type, select “Workstation.”
- After installer completes, it will create an icon on the desktop to launch the application. Right-click on the icon and select “Properties,” and make sure that it is set to run as administrator
- Display properties: monitor resolution needs to be 100% under the drop-down for "change the size of text, apps, and other items" or you can have problems with MS Word integration.
- Configure settings for that workstation under Administrative / Edit Control Table / Workstation Settings
- If the client uses CareStream, there is a DLL that TDO needs to update for the X-rays.
Notes on monitor settings:
- The MS Word intergration for doing letters can have problems if the monitor is not set to 100% under display properties / "Change the size of text, apps, and other items"
Notes on Windows Firewall Settings:
- If Windows firewall is enabled on the workstation, you have to create 2 firewall rules in the Windows Firewall. Both are outbound. One for TCP port 4150 and one for UDP port 4150
DSLR Camera Notes - this is the camera attached to the microscope:
- You need to install CareStream driver SetupRVG-Carestream_18.104.22.168-C.exe