How to configure an IPhone for New 2013 Hosted ExchangeEstimated Reading Time: 1 Minutes
How to configure an iPhone for New 2013 Hosted Exchange
This article will configure an Exchange 2013 account on your iOS device.
Note: The images in this walk through are from an iPhone 5s running iOS 7.
Though screens on other iOS devices will differ in appearance, the process remains the same.
- To begin, on the Home Screen tap on Settings
- Then Accounts & Passwords
- Then Add Account.
- Select Exchange
- Fill in your Email address and password. The description can be anything you would like. Tap Next.
- From the pop-up
- Input the Server "outlook.naturalnetworks.com"
- Leave DOMAIN leave blank
- Enter your email address as your Username and renter your Password. Tap Save.
- Select the services that you wish to sync with the Exchange Server. Tap Save.
- You done and your email should be working!