How to install & configure the client software
Here is a brief check-list for installing the software on a PC or Server:
- Install the software with defaults
- Configure anti-virus software (both real-time scanner and scheduled
scanner) to skip the process named "backup.exe" and the folder where
the MIS Web Backup client software is installed.
- Launch the MIS Web Backup software and configure the following items:
- Settings / Destination
- Settings / Reports
- Under the "Backup" tab, select the files / folders to be backed-up and click on save.
- Under "Schedules" add the scheduled backup and check the box to "run as local system."